Why the facility:
Healing: to bring quality services, compassionate, accessible and affordable care and healing for the whole person, both physical and spiritual to communities/villages without any decent health care facility
Education: to educate people to their responsibility within their own culture to cooperate in preventive measures. It will also develop into a training facility for nurses who will in turn go out to the villages to conduct preventive measures by educating people on health issues such as control of mosquitoes that spread malaria, hygiene to prevent the outbreak of cholera, boiling of water, etc. To carry out basic primary health care and education in areas of malaria control, immunization, nutrition, maternal health, family planning, control of communicable diseases, HIV/Aids, etc.
What is needed:
We have funds that have completed the main building and the maturnity annex. We need
- funds to ship additional medical equipments/supplies
- funds for initial running costs until it can stand on its own.
- your ideas and guidance on our way forward
- volunteers to help create awareness and visit the facility for "hands-on" help
We count on you and we want to give you an opportunity to participate in this most rewarding activity, being part of a life saving project.
What you can do:
- you can donate funds for this project
- You can make a pledge and honor it in the course of the year
- You can donate medical supplies/equipments
- You can volunteer your time
- You can call for more information
- You can tell a friend or friends.
Together we can make a difference.
Donations are tax deductible because we are a 501c3 non profit organization